Commemorate this year’s celebration of “The Fourth” with custom 4th of July patches, which you can proudly wear to the parade, hand out to family and friends at barbecues or sell on your online store. Red, white and blue patches can come in various shapes, styles, colors and sizes. They can also be tailored according to your choice of materials and design. Embroidered, chenille, leather or polyvinyl chloride (PVC) patriotic patches, anyone? Below, we explore how personalized patches can make this holiday more memorable. We’ll also list a few design ideas for those looking for inspiration.
Multi-Purpose Custom PatchesYou can create personalized Independence Day patches for different purposes, but the most common uses for these patches include the following:
- Wear during the 4th of July parade. Whether you’re watching or participating in the parade, you can add a patch to your hat, tote bag and more.
- Express yourself – your passion, hope, personality and humor. It’s also a way to showcase your affiliation or membership in a group. For example, a boy or girl scout can place a fun patch on their sash, tunic or vest. Families of the United States (US) Armed Forces members or veterans can wear patriotic patches in honor and recognition of their loved one’s service.
- Beautify your clothes, bags, accessories and many other items. These patches allow us to be grateful and feel great about the freedoms we continue to enjoy. So why not attach custom US flag patches and the like to your shirt, jacket, backpack, etc.?
- Give as a gift to a family, friend, colleagues, etc. If you’re planning to pass out patches during parties and reunions, this is your reminder to order as early as now. You can tailor the design to each recipient, such as unofficial military patches for Armed Forces members and veterans.
- Sell in your shop. Approximately 29 percent of consumers intend to buy 4th of July products. Patches are one of the items you can offer in your store to cater to this customer segment.